Are you looking for someone for your podcast, LIVE, panel, workshop, training, or event (school or organization)?
Allow me to re-introduce myself – My name is Shayne & I am a International Public Speaker with experience presenting, leading groups and facilitating experiences on the topic of:
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Trauma (psycho-education)
- Social Activism/Justice
- General mental health topics (depression, anxiety,
- Art informed therapy
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Mindful Leadership
- Social Work/Mental Health
- Cultural Competency/Sensitivity
- Women’s Issues
- Church Leadership Transitions
- Congregational Grief
- Suicide Prevention – QPR (Question, Persuade, Refer)
My style of presenting is interactive, informative, energetic, creative, participatory, and will leave the listener with practical nuggets for application.
Feel free to reach out for a 15-minute consultation on how we can work together to support the mission of your organization via virtual or in-person platforms.